- 25 percent of fee payment will be deducted if it you decide not to pursue a course three working days prior to its start. Cancellation requests shall be sent to the company via email.
- 50 percent of fee payment will be deducted if it you decide not to pursue a course 1 day after its start. Cancellation requests shall be sent to the company via email.
- 100 percent of fee payment will be deducted if you decide not to pursue the course 3 days after its start. Cancellation request shall be sent to the company via email.
- It will take 10-14 working days to refund the money to the requested bank account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘[Coded Minds]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or company refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1101-03 Crystal Tower, Business Bay, Dubai UAE. Our company is licensed under CMA Computer Training -KHDA Permit Number 628101- Dubai.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This include content, photos, videos, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Sharing our content, video, photographs or any information without informing us or mentioning our reference is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Payment gateway works under the UAE laws and jurisdiction. Bank and the company has the right to question or reject any payment which is dubious and not following the banking rules.
- Website or the company is not responsible if there is a problem regarding online payment transaction with the assigned bank and with your card. This is between you and the bank.
- Website will send an acknowledgement email once the payment is received in the company’s bank account. If you do not receive anything, please contact us immediately.
- The company does not entertain any verbal complaints. All queries and complaints shall be registered via postal address or via email.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Dubai Economic Department, UAE.
- Social media and digital laws will be applicable under the jurisdiction of the UAE federal laws.
1101-03 Crystal Tower, Business Bay, Dubai UAE